Ariel Shisha-Halevy is a professor emeritus of Linguistics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. His research focuses on Egyptian and Celtic (macro-)syntax, with typological and general linguistic implications.
- Celtic grammar, especially syntax
- Modern and Middle Welsh
- Modern Irish
- Egyptian and Coptic grammar
- Coptic-Greek contrastive grammar
- Typological-comparative grammar
- Text linguistics
- Modern Welsh Narrative Grammar: the main features of Kate Roberts' narrative syntax
All publications are archived on the Internet Archive.